Elig Enterprise Group
Since 1998, elig has been constantly developing brake pads with 100% asbestos free and eco-friendly material. Afterwards, with U.S and Japan technologies, elig advanced multi-function brake pads, such as sinter pads and high performance pads, can meet the need of application in extreme sports.
Elig insists that brake decides the speed and there is no compromise on the requirements of braking performance. Thus, every product has been inspected and passed dynamometer and QC tests. Elig products are certified to ISO9001 and TS16949.
With elig, driving can be more safe, entertaining and eco-friendly.
- We cooperate with U.S.A., Japan research centers. Besides, we adopt Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- We have complete test machines, including SNT Dynamometer Tester and Krauss QC Friction Tester.
- All of our products are made in Taiwan, and are covered by 1 million USD Global Product Liability Insurance.
- All products are 100% asbestos-free ingredient and conformed by EU ROHS.
- All products conform to the safety requirements in EU, USA or Japan.
- All products are produced according to ISO 9001 and TS16949.
- 100% asbestos-free, advanced ceramic fiber and eco-friendly formulas.
- Using unique E.F.T. technology.
- Extremely low dust, low noise, high durability and high security.
Policy & Prospect
- To every product, guarantee its quality meeting the highest standard.
- Brake decides the speed, no compromise on the requirements of braking performance.
- Make all efforts on the research and innovation to push our products to the extremeness.
- Work the best to strengthen our cost advantage, so all can use safe, reliable and environmental friendly friction materials.
- Fulfill our social responsibility to pursue a forever running business.